Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Since it's the day of thanks, I figured I should list some of the things I'm most grateful for...so as to not make it too long, I'll limit it to 10 things.

1. The gospel and all the blessings that come with it
2. My family
3. My friends
4. Daisy
5. My job
6. The opportunity to get an education
7. Modern conveniences
8. Good entertainment (books, music, movies, etc...)
9. My comfy bed
10. Holidays (they are so much fun!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tagged you!

Bronda Bailey said...

11. One sweer nickname!

Bronda Bailey said...

Er . . . sweet

Taylor made said...

My comment is regarding your last post and the HAKA, one of my best friends is Maori and i LOVE to watch her and her family dance esp the haKa i think it is so awesome! thats all i just wanted to not brag but brag a little about my maori friend.