Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My best friend

This is Daisy...
She was a gift from my parents for my 27th birthday.

She loves me, even though I made her wear this on Christmas!
She had a great first birthday in April. (I know I am a big nerd...but I don't have kids, cut me some slack here!) She's been to the Oregon Coast with me twice, and let me tell you, she LOVES long walks on the beach!
She makes every day brighter from the moment I wake up with her warm little body next to me, to when I come home and she greets me at the door as excited as if she hadn't seen me for weeks. She's always making me laugh with her cute little personality. I couldn't have created a better fuzzy companion for myself if I had tried!

4 comments:

Shara said...

Hey, wait! I thought I was? Just kidding. :) Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Adam and Cassie said...

I really love Daisy but we have got to get you a husband!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, no arguments here! :)

Hailey said...

I will always love those pink p.j's! They are so cute! We miss you!