What does this picture have to do with politics? Nothing...it's a random tangent by Juli. Daisy likes to lay on my back when I lay on my stomach. I was laying here typing and couldn't help but duck (so you would see her, not my big head) and take a picture of her. She's so cute!Anyway, back to the post I was posting...
I am so excited for tomorrow. I love voting! There is just something exciting about going to the polls and doing my civic duty. It feels good. There is also a kind of excitement in the air on election day, this is especially so with Presidential elections. Four years ago, my friend Jason and I sat in my apartment and watched CNN all night. It was exciting to see the states on the map turn blue and red and seeing the electoral votes from each state being assigned to one candidate or the other. It was like watching a good football game. I think this election will also be somewhat close and exciting to watch. Still there are a lot of things in this election that I feel passionately about and am anxious about how they will turn out. It's a very important election in our country, more so than most. I guess only time will tell what effect this day has on the future of our country and world. Isn't it exciting to be a part of history this way?
Yeah, I'm a nerd. Oh well, whatever makes me happy I guess. :)
See you at the polls!

1 comments:
I already voted, but I am really excited to see how things turn out. That is a super cute pic of Daisy!
Post a Comment