Monday, October 13, 2008

Where did I go wrong?

I have always dreamed of a career in music. But at some point in my life, something went terribly wrong.

This was my dream...



How did I get from that to this...



And eventually, to this...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are cute! Kids Incorporated was awesome!

Becky said...

K-I-D-S.. Yeah!

LOVED IT!!

Isn't it strange how things happen..

Adam and Cassie said...

I'm highly impressed by your performance as the "I don't care" pumpkin!!! Fergie can have her Kids Incorporated.

Anonymous said...

You're the most adorable person I've ever met!

Anonymous said...

I agree. I'm obsessed with you.

Shuman X Seven said...

You are awesome!! That made me laugh! I loved KIDS INC.!!!

Mecqae said...

Wow! My dream was a little different but the 2nd stage was the same, but your first is more like what my 3rd is :) - kids running everywhere :)Loved it though, and way to find the Scottsman! Very impressive

Anonymous said...

Yeah, who knew The Scotsman had words? I mean, I can play the piccolo part in my sleep (even after all these years) but I had no idea there were words. So funny!

Troy and Emily said...

This is hilarious! I wanted to be in Kids Inc. too! We would have been awesome in it.

Joyce said...

That just cracked me up! What a memory - Kids Incorporated. You are so funny.