Monday, October 6, 2008

A bunch of random items of business


Okay, first of all, I now (thanks to my mom and younger brother) own this book so I can read it before I'm 29. Secondly, I learned that the camera on my laptop takes a mirror image photo, ha ha. Who knew? Also, Ginger, note that in this photo of the book, I am talking to you on the phone...AWESOME!

Alright, while I'm speaking of my "list" I need to make a change (I know, it is against my very nature!). I was planning on skinny dipping (don't laugh) in California while visiting Sarah later this month. However, plans have changed and it looks like I may not be going to California until spring, likely after my birthday. Because it is so cold here now, I am not going to attempt it here either. So...it is being postponed until my "before I'm 30" list. As a replacement #6 for this list, I will finish an entire coloring book.

Now, for the cuteness of my students. I walked up to a student today to oh so patiently and kindly remind them not to touch the instruments without permission. Well, as I was walking away I heard her say to her friend "she smells really good". Thank you Bath and Body Works...woot!

Two more...

A little congrats to the Red Sox for their fabulous win tonight. Everyone keep your fingers crossed, they have a tough road ahead against the Rays for the AL pennant.

Lastly, I changed my comments so that anyone can leave comments (even anonymously, but don't abuse that privilege kids!). This is for my non-blogging (or private blogging) friends who cyberstalk me as well. This way no one has to feel sad or left out. Ha ha.

Phew! I'm done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to love Tuesdays With Morrie. I read it on an airplane and cried the whole way through. People were staring. Let them stare.

Becky said...

Make sure you post your review of the book.. I haven't read it but maybe I should. hmmm..

Sorry you'll have to postpone the skinny dipping but I think that's at least something good to check off before the 30 year mark so you're fine to wait.

Awesome on the coloring book. LOVE IT! lol

So happy you smell good. ;o)

Oh, and I think Aaron's oldest looks like Dale (at least as I remember). Just thought I'd say that.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, they ALL look like Dale, except for one of Tim's (she has dark hair). Isn't that crazy?

Anonymous said...

Hey Juls!
I'm glad you changed your comments. I've tried before buy couldn't. I love reading your blogs. Can I borrow your book when your through?
Juanita

Mecqae said...

I love the blog Juli, you just might make a blogger out of me :)