Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chillin' with the fam

This is me and four of the eight most amazing people I know!

Other highlights of the day...














Aunt Juli, I am adorable, don't you agree?















It wasn't me, I am just an innocent little girl.

See, I'm her favorite already!

New toy...this one is REALLY squeaky.

5 comments:

Marsha said...

Hey there! Is this flute playing Julie from USU? This is Marsha. I saw that you came to my site once, and since you linked me as a friend, I am assuming I know who I am talking to! If so, I need your email girl so we can keep caught up!!! Did you know that I conduct the community symphony in Brigham? Small world, huh?
Marsha

Bronda Bailey said...

No, this is not Juli who plays the flute - this is Chewie who loves Star Wars, video games, and her nieces and nephews.

Ok, ok, she did (does?) play the flute. She may have gone to USU. But her name is Chewie. Really.

Alright, it's her.

And this comment isn't shaping up to be as funny as I had hope. I must flee into the night!

Cool pics Chew!

Marsha said...

Hey Juli! That's awesome that it's you and you found me. Cool! I added you to my blog list. It will be fun to see what's going on in your life. I hope you will visit my blog often too and leave lots of fun comments!

Bronda Bailey said...

Another Festivus miracle!

Shuman X Seven said...

Juli!! What lucky little nieces and nephews!! So adorable! the one with the little baby made me giggle!