Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged...

Amber tagged me...so here I go!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. It was my freshman year of college and I was livin' in the dorm...so fun!
2. I spent every afternoon in a parking lot...good ole marching band...ha ha
3. Practicing for sight singing tests in aural skills... do re mi fa sol la ti do!
4. Playing on "art" with my awesome friends!
5. Watching Felicity with my roommates and Micah, every Tuesday night after flute choir :)

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Homework (it's always on my to do list)
2. Mold young minds
3. Watch the Red Sox beat the Rays
4. Attend a Halloweenie Roast
5. Karaoke with the girls

5 things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Pay off my car and student loans
2. Build a cute little house (but I would want a lap pool of course)
3. Take my whole family (especially the nieces and nephews) to Disney World
4. Pay off my parent's debt
5. Put the rest in savings

5 places I have lived:
Okay, this is boring for me... Brigham City and Logan (with a few months in Australia, but not enough to really count as "living" there). I did, however, live in seven separate apartments in Logan...does that count?

5 jobs I have had:
1. Muir-Roberts Cherry Factory (hence why I can't eat cherries to this day)
2. Kent's Market
3. USU Music Department
4. Preston School District
5. Private Flute Lessons

I tag:
1. Brian and/or Michelle
2. Tersa
3. Sarah
4. Debbie
5. Mandy

Okay, here is how it works. Anyone I have tagged, answer all the questions on your own blog in a post. Then when you are finished tag 5 more people.

0 comments: