Well, my dad's surgery was today. Once they got in there they found that it was a little worse than they thought. However, they were able to fix the problem! He has a tube that keeps his stomach completely empty and it's super uncomfortable, but he should be able to ditch that tomorrow. But other than that, things are good. Long story short, it'll take some time to recover, but he should make a full recovery. Yay!
Thanks y'all for your kind thoughts and prayers!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I am so glad! Hope he feels better soon! Love you tons!
I'm sooooo glad! Hope he feels better soon! Love you tons!
Good to hear that your dad's doing ok. Keep us posted.
That's good news.
I'm glad I read this, this morning. It made me remember Daisy!!
Juls
I'm glad everything went well. I will continue to keep your fam in my prayers. Tell your dad I hope he gets well soon. Love ya Juanita
What a relief! Glad he's recovering well. Hope it goes quickly for him!
Post a Comment