Let me explain...
So the past week and a half have been mostly consumed with a lot of homework. I have a 6 credit class that I have to quickly finish so I've been busy working on that. Most of my time has been spent writing papers on my computer (which might explain why I have been on Facebook a lot...which in turn might explain why I am not completely finished with the class).
Yesterday I did my hair and makeup, put on actual pants (as opposed to lounge around the house and do homework all day pants, you know), and went to Logan to chill with some friends. You wouldn't believe how excited I was to wear pants and go out. This is where it occurs to me that my life has taken a terrible turn. Since when is wearing pants some sort of accomplishment to celebrate?? Since when is that anything but ordinary??
So today I tried it again, but this time I wore capris. I decided to make a giant leap tomorrow in an effort to fix this situation and I'm going to go straight from pants to a swimsuit! That's right...I'm spending three FABULOUS days with my mom's side of the family at Bear Lake!! I'm so excited! And look what I've pledged to use every two hours whether I need it or not...
Okay, back to the homework...

4 comments:
I think you should try skirts!! I have recently discovered them and they are all I want to wear now! They are so cool for summer and I feel pretty cnd cute in them. Yay for that.
ROFL So I found these 'work out' pants at walmart (boot cut) that I've been wearing around the house a lot. And working out. But I've started wearing them outside of the house instead of jeans.. used to ALWAYS wear jeans.
Last week I went to a shoe party and wore jeans of course.. and I asked Drew the same thing. When did getting out of the house with other people mean I dress up? I'm so crazy sometimes. Need to be a little better about that.
Funny thing is, I'm going to a friend's house that's 45 min. away today and I'm considering wearing my lounge pants. ROFL
Have fun!!! Maybe when you're back from CA we can meet up sometime for lunch or dinner or something. :o)
Heidi...I do love skirts, I wear them to school on occasion. I'll have to love them more though. :)
Becky, we should totally go to lunch...but do we have to wear pants?? LOL
Sadly enough.. I feel like I am about to experience the joy of wearing pants.
Post a Comment