One of my nieces is just like her dad, which means she's utterly ridiculous (in a good way). Honestly, look at the photo...you can tell she's up to something with that sideways look of hers! She is always cracking us up with the things she says and does. Well the other night I stopped by her house to drop something off while her parents were putting her to bed. I heard her in the other room saying "bye guys, bye guys, bye guys" as her parents left the room. Seriously, what 2-year-old calls her parents "guys"? She'll say "I love you guys" or "thanks guys!" all the time too. Others of my favorite sayings of hers are "shoes, are you?" or "Juli, are you?" or whatever she's looking for followed by "are you?" "Oh gosh" is pretty good as well. Oh yes, and "you stop it!" Oh my, what a kid!!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Bye Guys
One of my nieces is just like her dad, which means she's utterly ridiculous (in a good way). Honestly, look at the photo...you can tell she's up to something with that sideways look of hers! She is always cracking us up with the things she says and does. Well the other night I stopped by her house to drop something off while her parents were putting her to bed. I heard her in the other room saying "bye guys, bye guys, bye guys" as her parents left the room. Seriously, what 2-year-old calls her parents "guys"? She'll say "I love you guys" or "thanks guys!" all the time too. Others of my favorite sayings of hers are "shoes, are you?" or "Juli, are you?" or whatever she's looking for followed by "are you?" "Oh gosh" is pretty good as well. Oh yes, and "you stop it!" Oh my, what a kid!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You forgot about her advanced method of counting...."Six, Seven, Nine, Juice!" Als,o today she was utterly ticked at a rolly-polly bug when it would listen to her...."walk polly, walk!"
Whoever labeled it "the terrible twos" was wrong. I think it's "the terrific twos!" Such a fun age. I bet you are such a fun aunt.
Post a Comment