
My "little" brother is 26 today! I honestly forget he's younger than me because he's so mature...ha ha, just kidding. I really forget because he's married with two kids, which pretty much means he's older in my mind. :) Thankfully, other people tend to forget I'm older also, and that's pretty cool if you ask me.
Anyway, he is one of my very best friends and I am so thankful for him. He's always up for anything! He's my movie buddy. We'll go to the movies just for the popcorn and let me tell you, we have seen some pretty lame movies as well as some pretty good ones. One time we laughed so hard we were sure they would kick us out because the movie wasn't supposed to be funny!
So brother of mine, I hope you have a FABULOUS birthday!! I love you!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment