My little nephew was blessed today. It was fabulous! I am lucky to have such great family!! After the blessing we went to a nearby park for linner, (like brunch but between lunch and dinner...or would it be dunch??) and I must say the food was quite delicious. It's always a pleasure to hang out with my family. I don't have a photo of him in his awesome white tux...but when I get one I'll post it (because he's a pretty snazzy little guy if I do say so myself).
Sunday, July 5, 2009
N's Blessing
My little nephew was blessed today. It was fabulous! I am lucky to have such great family!! After the blessing we went to a nearby park for linner, (like brunch but between lunch and dinner...or would it be dunch??) and I must say the food was quite delicious. It's always a pleasure to hang out with my family. I don't have a photo of him in his awesome white tux...but when I get one I'll post it (because he's a pretty snazzy little guy if I do say so myself).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment