
I completed #5 of my list of things to do before I turn 29...to read "Tuesdays with Morrie". You can find that post here. This was a great book. I have to be honest though, I don't think it was as amazing as all the hype. I have heard it referred to as one of the greatest books of all time and as one that is completely life changing. Although it was a great book and it did make me think about life and what is most important, it did not fall into the "life changing, greatest book of all time" category for me personally. Would I recommend it? You bet!

2 comments:
I agree with your assessment. Not the best book ever written, but definitely generates some good thoughts.
The Five People You Meet in Heaven, also by Mitch Albom, is a good one as well. I liked it better than Tuesdays With Morrie.
Way to go Julie! I have heard it is a great book too, maybe I pick it up :)
Post a Comment