Now, this is not the most attractive picture I've ever had, especially because my chin that looks awkward. Not to mention the fact that it's really just of my mouth, which also contributes to the awkwardness. But, you can see the new teeth...which was the purpose. :) Nice eh? Better be...it cost me thousands. It'll improve as my gums continue to heal, which is fun. So...there you have it friends...woohoo!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
As Requested
As requested by many of you...my new smile...
Now, this is not the most attractive picture I've ever had, especially because my chin that looks awkward. Not to mention the fact that it's really just of my mouth, which also contributes to the awkwardness. But, you can see the new teeth...which was the purpose. :) Nice eh? Better be...it cost me thousands. It'll improve as my gums continue to heal, which is fun. So...there you have it friends...woohoo!
Now, this is not the most attractive picture I've ever had, especially because my chin that looks awkward. Not to mention the fact that it's really just of my mouth, which also contributes to the awkwardness. But, you can see the new teeth...which was the purpose. :) Nice eh? Better be...it cost me thousands. It'll improve as my gums continue to heal, which is fun. So...there you have it friends...woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
beautiful, simply beautiful
I think that is a beautiful shot!! Your chin even look LUSH!! Money well spent! Does it feel better?
Post a Comment