So in my class is this cute little boy with a broken arm. He gets his cast off tomorrow though...yay! The story of how he broke it is way too funny not to share.
And I quote...
"Well we were having a pillow fight. My dad and I were. And my dad said, 'that's enough' and I tried to pinch his bum and he sat on my arm and broke it."
Yeah, HILARIOUS!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
This is why I'm afraid of having children. If I sit on them, I might break them.
That's hilarious!
That is too funny!! All we had today was a run-away mother, lost puppies, and a missing kyah for a few minutes!!
Thta's funny... one time when colton cut his head, the doctor ask him what happened, and he told the doctor, "I was just chasing my sister, and my mom grabbed me, and I though whoa she might just whack me in the face!" Dr.E ask him has "she ever done that before?" He sais, "No! but for some reason, that is what my head was thinking, so i fell back and I whacked my head on the pole!(the banister)" You never know what they will say, or what their perception is. I am just glad his doctor knew me!!!
ok seriously note to self...Do not take a drink of water while reading Juli's blog (because I can not laugh and drink at the same time) At least my computer screen is clean now. Too cute! :)
what a perfect story to start my day with a smile! keep those funny stories coming. one of my most favorite callings was teaching the sunbeams because the stuff they say is hilarious!
Post a Comment