On Facebook, this tag is going around...to list 25 random things about yourself. I was tagged several times on Facebook and decided to oblige. However, I figured after taking the time to write it, I might as well post it to my blog. So, for all my Facebook friends who are also blog stalkers, sorry to give it to you twice.
So...here goes...
1. I love sweaters. I should move to Alaska, my wardrobe would be most appropriate.
2. I'm really close to my family. I'd move all over the world, just for the experience, but I'd miss my family WAY too much. Hence why I don't just move to Alaska to give it a try.
3. I am very sensitive...or tenderhearted if you will.
4. My Grandma (maternal) is my favorite person. I miss her terribly.
5. After owning a Mac, I will NEVER buy a PC again...STUPID MICROSOFT!
6. I seldom watch the news...too depressing. By reading it online I can pick and choose what to read and I don't have to hear all the depressing things if I don't want to.
7. I used to hate country...but now it's my absolute favorite!
8. I am obsessed with music in general...can't get enough of it.
9. The worst pain I've ever experienced was pancreatitis...I hear it's worse than childbirth. I hope so, otherwise I'm not having kids!
10. I am definitely a late night person...SO NOT a morning person!
11. I am a very picky eater, however, I'm getting better.
12. I hate it when parents are really well put together but their kids are not. It bugs me that they spend time and money making themselves look good but don't offer the same courtesy to their children.
13. I am even more emotional (and often grumpy) when I've not had enough sleep.
14. I am generally an optimist...more often than not anyway.
15. Two of my favorite things to be called are "Aunt Juli" and "Miss C". I especially love the kids that call me those things.
16. My favorite number is 16.
17. My life isn't what I thought it would be at the ripe old age of 28...but I wouldn't change a thing!
18. I love the coast. I should live there (except again, I am too attached to my family).
19. I don't believe in coincidences. I think that all things happen for a reason.
20. I think the world would be a better place if everyone had a little fluffy dog that licked their face when they got home each day.
21. I also think the world would be a better place if everyone spent a few minutes a day listening to a young child read.
22. I am a sucker for good advertising. Sometimes I buy stuff just because I am impressed by the advertising and want to reward them for doing such a great job.
23. I think that fair means "everyone gets what they need"...and the discrepancy we often perceive is due to the fact that we all have different needs.
24. I also believe that we all get what we deserve...if not now, eventually. So good people will get their reward at some point, and the others will get theirs as well.
25. I feel like number 25 should be especially great...but I can't think of anything spectacular. I guess I'll just say that I am a bit of a perfectionist...hence the wanting this list to be amazing, especially #25. I will however publish it as is, without picking over it like I normally would.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
love it. I wish i could write with such expression as you do. Maybe being so educated contributes to a smooth, artistic sort of pen. In which case, I'm definately not a litericist. Good Job!
AHHH sweaters!!!! I'd give them all up to live where it is warm though!!!
There aren't many things out there better than a hearing a child read. My little niece will pretend to read to me and it is the cutest thing ever! You rock my world!
Post a Comment