Friday night I was coerced into going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. And by coerced I mean my brother said "hey, do you want to go?" and I said "sure!". :) It was really fun (thanks to the great company) and quite delicious.
This weekend I got to spend some time with my good friends Hailey and Tracy. I love those guys! They got married last summer and moved, so I don't get to see them as much (especially since I lived with Hailey and therefore saw them every day). Thanks for the good times and the laughs you two!
I am also glad to report that Keith Urban tickets went on sale yesterday...and Mecqae and I got great seats! It's still several months away (September) but I can hardly wait! I love him...and he really does an amazing show. Thanks Mecqae for going with me!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment