Sunday, March 29, 2009

Babies, license plates, restaurants, and books...

And that my friends sums up my weekend!

Friday night I went to dinner with my sister-in-law to celebrate our having finished our DT. I mentioned that it seems funny to celebrate by going out to dinner because we do that all the time. She said we should get dessert because we never get dessert. Brilliant! So we decided on Chili's because they have good dessert. :)

Saturday I saw all of my nieces and nephews...even my brand new niece who is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it. In the morning, a couple of my siblings and their families came over to visit. Then later I had to go get my license plates from the dealer which is not far from my other brother's house, so I went to lunch with my mom and brother and niece and nephew. After lunch we went to their house to see the other kids and my sister-in-law who had stayed home. It was tons of fun. I am so thankful to live close to my family, they are really my best friends.

I read this book today. It was really good! Quite clever I must say. I highly recommend it.

I also read this one...and again, I loved it and highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Shara said...

Now you will have to visit Angie and Steph more to get all the fun books to read!

Heidi said...

Did you get a new car? If so what did you get? I'm in the process of buying one right now and I'm not sure what I want!