Sunday, March 8, 2009

Three more weeks!

I only have three more weeks of DT and then I can go back to real life! The best part is that for the next two weeks I only have to teach in the afternoons. The last week I spend just observing various teachers in the school. I am pretty excited to be finished. I've enjoyed my time, but I am sooooo looking forward to returning to work.

And...this just in...

I have decided to teach in Idaho again next year! I have missed it much more than I thought I would (it's become a second home). Plus, with the economy on the fritz, I think jumping ship and giving up tenure and some seniority (six years believe it or not) to be the low man on the totem pole and first person cut sounds awfully stupid to me! Yay for having made a decision!

2 comments:

Steph said...

YAY for you and US!!! Let's Celebrate!!

Shuman X Seven said...

Can't wait to have you back!!