Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stimulating the Economy

I'd just like to say that I am doing what I can to stimulate the economy.

My mom and I went shopping yesterday (another sign of spring...the buying of sandals and capris). We picked up a couple things, nothing major, but it was so much fun to be out and about and enjoying the nice weather. There are a few things that act as mood enhancers for me...sunshine, shopping, and Diet Mt. Dew. So...needless to say, after a good dose of all three, I'm feeling pretty great today!

And...for those of you that know my spending habits, you'll be proud to know that I did not spend a dime in a pet store or a bookstore. Impressed? Yeah, me too.

1 comments:

Shuman X Seven said...

Now all we need is NO MORE SNOW!!!!! It will be nice to have you back after Spring break!! Although I do Love SharaKay also... I miss you