Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Picture Day = Tall Shoes


Well today was picture day at school. We started out the morning with staff pictures…that’s always a joyful experience. I told my mom this morning that I was going to wear my tall shoes, because that will make the difference between sitting on the front row in the lame chairs, or standing in the row behind the chairs. Sure enough, I was right…go second row! And to all my other short friends, invest in a pair of tall shoes, it makes picture day so much better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck! I totally remember the day we did these pics. When I saw it, all I could do was laugh. I remember laughing so hard that we were crying and almost peed our pants. Too funny. You need to try this one now...http://www.yearbookyourself.com/

Love ya

Taylor made said...

you are a crack up! I don't have to do picture days but i constantly have to tell Dave that i am tall for some reason he keeps forgetting ;)