Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I passed!

I got an email today from my university letting me know I made the September audit for the January cohort. For people who don't speak WGU...this means that I met the requirements to do my demonstration teaching in January (assuming I pass the December audit as well). This is especially important since my work has already approved and prepared for me to take a sabbatical leave in January. :) Point of the story? I'm still good to go!

2 comments:

Bronda Bailey said...

Thank you so much for translating . . . I really had no idea what that meant. I'm glad you cleared your audit though! Do you owe the government money or will they be sending you a rebate check! :)

Brian and Michelle said...

Umm, you'll have to excuse me for being out of the loop. You see, I've only just found out about your little blog. Anywho, you're good to go where?

My word verification to post = aeqgvajt, which is Sweedish for "painful emptiness."