If I were a camel, I'd have a broken back.
I consider myself a pretty happy, well-adjusted person...most of the time. But every now and again (about every five or six weeks it seems) I fall apart for a day (or in this case, an evening), then I'm fine again. Well that day was today. It's kind of funny really...one minute I'm fine, just truckin' along. Then the next minute my whole world is caving in on me. I will spare you all the gory details, but these are all very upsetting things, and they all feel so big and real at the time. Then the next day everything is hunky dory (yeah, no idea how that is spelled) again. I don't get it. I'm sure that tomorrow everything will seem fine again...thankfully.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Are you sure it's not every 4 weeks?
Isn't it WONDERFUL to be human?
I'm glad you bounce back, though. We'd really have to have some kind of intervetion otherwise!
Hey julianne!! My mom gave me your blog address, and I was so excited...I love being able to keep in touch on here!!!! It is so much fun to see what everyone is up to !!!!! You better keep in touch now!!!! Love ya girl!!!
After Cassie's comment, anything I add would seem rude. So I'll just throw a smilie your way - :)
*Roar*
BTW, thanks for making go and search out your blog for myself. Oh my gawsh!
Post a Comment