Monday, September 22, 2008

I see dead people


On Saturday, Cassie and I went to Body Worlds 3 in SLC. It was pretty cool! It was a little shorter than the Body: The Exhibition one I had seen in Las Vegas, but it had different stuff, so that was fun. This one had more cool poses, yay! Plus, it had a lamb and a camel, now that my friends is interesting! Anyway, after we got rained upon (it was raining so hard!) and saw the exhibit, we met Amber and AJ and went to Mimi's for dinner. It was so much fun. I have awesome friends!

3 comments:

Taylor made said...

whats up cuz! i just now noticed your comment on my blog and im so glad you said hello. you are officialy one of my favorites (you've always been a favorite its now just official as far as the computer goes)

Anonymous said...

Ewww! Though, I have to admit it is interesting! I wouldn't want to be the night watchman over that exhibit!

Bronda Bailey said...

Everyone seems to be talking about this at school. Plasticized dead people have really captured the interest of Utah.