Monday, September 15, 2008
Twenty-One
There was a teacher at my school (she retired a couple years ago) that referred to her birthday as the day she turns 21 each year. Well she was explaining to her 3rd grade class that it was her birthday and she was 21 (she was really in her 60's) and a student said, "no you're not!" To this she framed her face with her hands and replied "doesn't this look like the face of a 21 year old to you?" Without skipping a beat the 3rd grader responded "well yes, but that neck is way too old and wrinkly!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Juli!!! I'm so glad you found my blog. How fun! How are you? How is school this year?
Thanks for the laugh! That's awesome!
Chewie, you promised you would never tell anyone that story about me!
Cute story! Tirzah's Mom
ha ha, that's cute. I'm so glad you left a comment on the blog. I LOVE blogging it's such a great way to keep in touch. I love you're background. Too cute!
Post a Comment