Thursday, September 25, 2008

i.am.me

I saw this on my friend's blog (love ya Leslie!) and thought it was super cool...so I am going to steal it for my blog...woohoo!

i am: happy
i think: more than I should sometimes
i know: I am blessed
i have: a cute puppy
i dislike: driving in snow
i miss: my Grandma Moody
i fear: that I will screw up
i feel: content
i hear: the T.V.
i smell: my Scensty
i usually: enjoy what I'm doing
i search: for my phone, or keys, or whatever else I may have put somewhere weird
i wonder: why I get so upset sometimes, when I know from experience that things have a way of working out eventually and if nothing else, it always gets better
i regret: very little because I think that our past makes us who we are
i love: my family and friends more than anything!
i care: so much it hurts sometimes
i always: like to hear compliments
i worry: that people hate me
i am not: going to work tomorrow and am so excited about it!
i remember: most of my students names, and being as there are almost 1200 of them, I think that's pretty amazing
i believe: that God is truly in control
i dance: when I'm happy
i sing: as much as possible
i don’t always: feel that I am anything special
i argue: with my Dad, about everything
i don’t like: it when people are mad at me
i write: better than I used to!
i win: radio contests...well I did once, but it was the only time I tried!
i lose: when we play Stone Soup...I'm a crappy liar!
i wish: that I could apparate...that'd be awesome
i never: get up on time
i listen: to books on CD on my way to work sometimes
i don't understand: why it is sometimes so hard to assume that everyone is doing the best they know how and appreciate them for who they are and what they have to give
i can usually be found: if you call me and ask where I am
i am scared: of spiders
i need: people
i forget: what it feels like to have horrible stomach aches, yay!
i am happy: most of the time

4 comments:

Becky said...

Ooohhh, is Grandma Moody the one that would watch you sometimes and didn't live to far away? If it is, I remember eating Ramen noodles there once for lunch and she let you eat them off of the table. How's that for Random?

Maybe I'll do this post tomorrow for mine..

I still want to meet up with you sometime!!

Taylor made said...

Yep i agree those are all true about you!

Anonymous said...

Juli, Juli, Juli! Great to see you blogging? Can't wait to read what more you put up on these pages. Hope you are well. ME

Bronda Bailey said...

I was going to copy you like our other friends, but I could only come up with one joke off the top of my head:

I smell:Dead People

So I decided to pass. Way to have a cute puppy though!