Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Things to do before my 30th birthday

1. Go skinny dipping
2. Karaoke in public (as opposed to in a room full of people I know)
3. See Disneyland when it's decorated for Christmas
4. Learn to clog
5. Go proper golfing (as opposed to miniature)
6. Go on a cruise
7. Watch the super long version of Pride and Prejudice
8. Read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
9. Stay in a hotel alone
10. Go to Antelope Island

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Sign me up to go on a cruise with you! I'll put that on my list to do before 30 as well!

Heidi said...

Sign me up to go on a cruise with you! I'll put that on my list to do before 30 as well!

Hailey said...

Well, when you come down we could knock a few of those off! Tracy could take you golfing, and I would love to watch Pride and Prejudice with you. I've never seen the long one, and it's one of my favorite books! Come on down.

Mecqae said...

I just happen to own the super long version of Pride and Prejudice. Huh, I am thinking a great weekend of Kareoke and Pride and Prejudice!

Anonymous said...

Well I will watch the movie and I would not mind making a fool of myself in public, but I think you will have to do the hotel one on your own.

Platt

Anonymous said...

I'll watch Pride and Prejudice with you and I've never been to Antelope Island, either!

Danae said...

It just so happens that I LIVE by Antelope Island--come on down and we'll make a day-trip of it with the kids!