I have a few photos, but they are all of before the party and the first few minutes because I got distracted with keeping the food table under control and talking to people. I know my dad got photos of a lot of the people throughout the night, but you probably don't want to see 900 photos anyway.
Here is my sister-in-law and nephew just before it started. There is also a decent view of part of the decorations.

Here's a tip... don't buy forks that match the tablecloth. No one could find them...which was hilarious for me, but not necessarily fun for the guests.

Fun family and good friends!

One of my brothers made a really nice slide show and we had a few photos and awards displayed with it. I had a good photo of it, but it shows our last name and I try to be somewhat anonymous online to protect my nieces and nephews. So here is a distance view of my mom checking out that table.

Two things you can learn from this photo. First of all, my niece liked the cake. Second of all, our table decorations were really cute.

And to end the post, here is a blast from the past photo from my mom's wedding of her and her parents who were both also teachers. I'm sure they are watching you and proud of your life and career mom!
Thanks to everyone who came and supported us and congrats again mom!!

2 comments:
It was a VERY nice open house, and you did an amazing job!Thanks for going to so much work--I thought it was great!
sorry I issed it but it was Trevon's birthday party at the same time!
Post a Comment