Sometimes I think about how reliant I am on "stuff". You know, cars, TV, cell phones, computers, etc. I sometimes wish I had the guts to simplify my life down to only what I actually need. I certainly don't "need" most of what I have. I know I'm not the type to get rid of all my stuff and live in a tent without my cell phone...but I do often think I should definitely simplify a bit.
One saying I love (and one that unfortunately does not describe me AT ALL) is "use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without". To live like that takes creativity.
One of my nieces set a great example of creative use of what we have. Rather than begging for a cell phone, she found a great way to use what God gave her and encouraged her dad to give it a go as well.
1 comments:
It's like one of those tin can phones with the string in the middle! That is just too cute!
Post a Comment