I loved these vitamins as a kid. Seriously, they had the cool shapes and they tasted super delicious (okay, so really they just tasted "not gross", but for a vitamin or medicine that is basically equivalent to super delicious).Time for true confessions...ready??
I have been taking these puppies for the past few months. Yes, I am an adult who takes Flintstone vitamins...and I'm not ashamed! Okay, maybe a little.
The thing is, vitamins make me sick to my stomach. But, these little gems don't have such a negative effect on me...and they have all the vitamins and minerals I could get from "grownup vitamins".
I know you are probably thinking...why is she telling us this?? The answer...because every night as I take my vitamin the jingle for which I have entitled this post pops into my head. And then I giggle. It's such a fun childhood memory!
Some of my other favorite jingles from childhood are...
I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R' Us kid. There's a millions toys at Toys R' Us that I can play with. From bikes to trains to video games, it's the biggest toy store there is! I don't wanna grow up 'cause if I did, I wouldn't be a Toys R' Us kid!
Or best yet, during Saturday morning cartoons...
After these messages...we'll be right back!

2 comments:
I used to eat Flintstone vitamins like candy.
My daughter is pregnant and she can't take the prenatal vitamins, because she throws them up, so the doctor told her to take kids' vitamins. So see??? It's okay for adults to take them. You go girl.
Post a Comment