
Yesterday I went to a Renaissance Fair. I took one of my nieces because I was babysitting her later in the day anyway, and I figured it'd be fun to take her along. I went with some friends and met some more of my family later on. The highlight of the day was the joust (as you can see above). My niece (who is 2) was really concerned when they fell off their horses after this particular hit. She kept saying "he fall? okay?" I reassured her he was okay, although he didn't move for short while and I was a little concerned he wasn't! Then they helped him up, and I was oh so relieved! It was pretty cute. My other niece (who is 3) was excited to see fairies...but when she saw them she said "those are peoples, not fairies!" Apparently we should have explained that there would be people dressed as fairies, not ACTUAL fairies at the fair. Ha ha, I love kids!

0 comments:
Post a Comment