Thursday, May 14, 2009

#7 - Check

I took something I love and didn't want to part with to DI. And yes, it felt like a bit of a sacrifice...which frankly, was the point. I had an institute teacher once that challenged us to do this. He said that true sacrifice is taking your favorite sweater to DI long before it wears out or doesn't fit. :) I have wanted to do it ever since, but haven't had the courage. I am selfish, I know. So for this reason, if none other, the list was a success.

3 comments:

Marsha said...

I love hearing about these things that you are doing on your list. It's making me wonder if I want to try to do the same thing after my brithday next month. You are in an inspiration!

Mecqae said...

Way to be Juls I am totally impressed :)

Anonymous said...

What did you take to DI?