Monday, May 18, 2009

My new favorite book

Okay, I have a new favorite book. I just finished it today. A few months ago, one of my young women mentioned that her favorite book was "Walk Two Moons" by Sharon Creech. Her mom (who is also a YW leader) told me she had read it also and it was really good. It's a Newbery book, so I was pretty excited to get it and read it. I picked it up a little while ago, but it was just this weekend that I finally got around to reading it. I was hooked from the first page to the last.

You may also notice on the right side of my blog here, just under my "blogpod" that I have added a "currently reading" section. This is because I felt like adding a "currently reading" section to the right side of my blog. :)

1 comments:

Hailey said...

Oh, I agree, this is a wonderful book! We read it in class, and my students absolutely loved it as well. It's definitely worth reading.