I had an awful day. Let's just say it involved plenty of tears. I'm okay now...still a bit discouraged, but I'll get over it. It's actually been a frustrating week...but that's life huh? Whatever, I'll live.
So when I told two of my friends (Julie and Ginger) that I'd had a particularly crappy day...each of them, separately mind you, said "do we need to do something fun tonight?" That's why I love them. And you know what, that's just the ticket...when you're having a bummer of a time, go have fun! Whenever we are together, we have a great time. I always laugh until my stomach hurts when I am with them. I can cry, laugh, share my deepest secrets, and be absolutely myself with them. They are the kind of friends people pray for...and I'm thankful to have them.
I have many other wonderful friends who also do both little and big things all the time that make a difference in my life. Thanks friends for being amazing!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are just so easy to call a friend. Thanks for being my friend, McCrawford!
Good friends have good friends!! And I hate the tast of antacid hearts to, but think they are the cutest!! Wow who'da THUNK???
Post a Comment