
I have been seriously missing all my wonderful friends from work lately. Since I've been on sabbatical leave and therefore haven't been at work, I don't get to see them. :( Thank goodness for blogs and Facebook or it'd be worse. Anyway, we planned a girl's night out this weekend to catch up. We had SOOOOOOO much fun! We went to Cafe Sabor and ate and laughed and laughed and laughed. Since Shara's birthday was last week, we made sure they sang to her. This also provided us with free dessert. Shara had never heard of fried ice cream before...I thought she was joking. She took a picture of it and everything. We decided we need to get her out more. :) Now we have the excuse to go out again soon...woohoo!
3 comments:
Oh boy. What a fun bunch. I can see why you had fun!
Looks like fun... When are we going out?
hahahahahahahah!!! Love ya girl!!
Post a Comment