Sunday, February 22, 2009

Out with the old...in with the new!

The time has come to say goodbye to Jezebel. She has been my car for almost five years now! She's been a fabulous companion for over 94000 miles! This 2004 Pontiac Vibe has been a great car. I am really going to miss it.

On the bright side, I bought a new car! This explains the sad farewell with my old car. Everyone, say hello to Dorothy! This is my new VW Jetta. Cute huh? I have to be careful or I'll get a ticket...this car has some serious power. I've wanted a Jetta since I was a teenager, so it's fun to finally have one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice car babe!

You should have saved your money and flown to Australia for my wedding. I'd have taken you to Aporto's. See what you're missing mate?

I got your message, ta!

Pianojo said...

Nice car!!! When do I get a ride?

Shuman X Seven said...

They are both so cute!! Have you already sold your old one??

Mecqae said...

NEW Car NEW CAR!!! I love new cars! We need to plan a road trip and check her out! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

AH! Congrats.

toni said...

ooooaaaahh. I loved that car. Good times? Remember my cute little honda? Yeah...totaled. 2 1/2 yrs ago. Way too sad. We should get heads up about sudden good-byes. what do I drive now you ask? A '98 F150. Yep that's right. Share it with my husband, lucky guy. Someday we'll look into getting another one. Alas.....
I like your old one, AND your new one. Congrats you!
Love ya