Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's September 2nd and you know what that means...

It's my sister-in-law's birthday!!! So maybe you didn't know that, but now you do.

Now I found this oldie by goodie photo of her. We were on vacation in San Diego. We went to see my favorite band (aka The Corrs) and made a whole vacation out of it. You know, Sea World and such. So we had fruit roll ups in the car and they had awesome tongue tattoos. I know, they make these for kids and we're adults, but we're also ridiculous. So check it out...

Ahhh, that sums up the awesomeness of my sister-in-law!

I am very thankful to have such a great sister-in-law! She's very crafty, especially with crochet. She even made me 2 purses (which I love) and the cutest bookmark EVER!! She is always willing to help and often calls just to volunteer her services. She is always there for whatever I need and I appreciate it. She's amazing and I love her!

I hope you have (okay, so had by this point of the day) an amazing birthday!!! Love you!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing my tongue with the world!! Only a true friend would do such a thing, I suppose!