September 9th - Keith Urban Concert at the Energy Solutions Arena
This was my second Keith concert. Mecqae came with me and it was AMAZING!!! I love that guy and can't wait for him to come back to SLC! He puts on a great show...that's for sure. I didn't take my camera (slacker I know). So instead I will treat you all to a photo of the super hot Keith Urban...wooh wooh!!

September 11th and 12th - Peach Days!!!
It has to be one of my favorite weekends of the year! Here are a few photos from the festivities. They are pretty much of my nieces and nephews because they are so cute and fun. :)
She was helping her cousin because she was scared of all the loud sirens from the fire engines. What a sweet girl! Love these kids!




Nothing is quite as fun as fetching candy at a parade.

And for my only non niece/nephew entry...my dad and daisy. She too was scared of all the noise so my dad took her back here to get her a little farther away.
No wonder dogs love him.September 18th - 20th - Yellowstone with my mom and two aunts
We saw a bald eagle.
Speaking of eagles...since the eagle is my school mascot, I bought a little bobble head at the gift shop for a class pet.
Here I am giving Old Faithful two thumbs up!
Here are me and my cute mom...let's love her!
This is for Aaron.
This guy spent a great deal of time hopping around my windshield and on the side mirrors trying to freak me out. He could sense my fear of wildlife...I know it!
The obligatory bison photo...not great I know but considering the fact I was driving at the time...not too shabby!
Okay, well there's the highlights of the past several weeks. One thing is for sure, I'm definitely not bored!

2 comments:
Looks like you have had a ton of fun...Too bad you forgot your camera when you went to the concert, now there is no proof that you went to the after party and made out with Keith!!! haha
Wow, you've been busy with fun activities! Hope your school year is going well. Only 8 months left! haha
Post a Comment