Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to School

Oh my, what the blazes?!?!?!?! School has started!! Can you believe it?! Where did the summer go???

So...I'm ridiculously busy and my emotions are running on high. I keep telling myself that once I get into the swing of things that everything will calm down, especially me. I hope I'm right! :) I'm not sure why I thought it was a good idea to change jobs while working on a masters degree. Not the best idea I've had...ha ha. On a happy note, my class is darling and I'm really excited for the year!! Everyone has been so kind to help me and I am constantly reminded of how blessed I am to work where I do with such great people!!

My angel mother has been an absolute life saver. She has tried to run errands for me and help me in any way she can. She has been making dinner, taking my dog to the groomer, picking things up at the store, etc. All of this so that I have less things on my already freakishly long to do list. It's so nice to not have to do it all by myself! How did I live alone and do so much by myself for so long?? I guess I wasn't trying to work full time at a new job while going to grad school. But regardless, this is way better!!

So there you have it...that's what's up with me. I'm just trying to keep my head above water at this point. But hey, I've got a great team of friends, family, and fan-tab-u-lous coworkers that are keeping me from drowning...so it'll be okay...right??

1 comments:

Steph said...

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.....you're doing great!!!!