I just want to wish my brother a Happy Birthday!!! He is one of the funniest people I know. He is definitely fun to be around!! He is also very talented. Some would say he is a jack of all trades, but he's more of a master of all trades. He is a very hard worker. I don't think he'd know what to do with "free time" because he fills it up with all sorts of useful things like collecting degrees (no joke, he has several and is working on more), woodworking, gardening, teaching online courses (on top of his full time job), reading books I can't even begin to understand, etc. On top of living his own busy life, he is quick to help others...like his little sister. :)
I hope you have a SUPER AWESOME birthday!!!! I am so thankful to have you as a brother. Love you!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment