I wanted a sister my whole life so you can imagine how excited I was when my oldest brother got engaged 11 years ago. She has been such a great addition to the family! I have to say, I think she should be a humor columnist...seriously. She cracks me up and can tell a story like no one else. She has five incredible children...six if you count my brother. ;) She is amazing in lots of ways and I don't know what our lives would be without her. I'd be missing one of my best friends, that's for sure.
Side note...we (my other brother and I) tried to set her up with my oldest brother because she hates to fold socks and he hates to wear them. Perfect right?? Well, they resisted our efforts but eventually talked at my other brother's missionary homecoming in May and were married in November. How about that?!
I hope you have/had a FABULOUS birthday! You deserve it!!! I'm so thankful for you!! Love you!

1 comments:
Hi,
Ms.crawford
It is me canyon.
I just wanted to say I like your blog.
gotta go
bye,
canyon
Post a Comment