Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Correspondence with the North Pole

write Christmas letter to Santa Claus, North Pole
Daisy and I wrote our letters to the North Pole tonight. Here are our letters as well as the responses we received...

Utah
United States

Eeew!  Who licked the screen!!

Dear Rudolph,

My name is Daisy and I am a girl dog. I live in the great state of Utah with my owner. Of course, that's in United States, but I'll bet you knew that!!

Rudolph, I've been a good dog this year (honest!!) and the 3 presents I would like the most for Christmas are a squeaky toy, a rawhide and a treat. (Please put in a good word with Santa for my owner too!)

P.S. Rudolph, I also wanted to say that... I loved my presents last year. Also, my owner is really awesome and I hope you'll bring her a special surprise.

Love,
Daisy


Make sure to watch for Santa Christmas Eve!



Rudolph licked this stamp personally!  Of course, he made a mess of the screen! Silly Rudolph!

#1, Rudolph Way
North Pole, Canada
HO HO HO


Utah
United States

Tuesday, December 09, 2008


Merry Christmas Daisy!

Thank you Daisy for woof meow öink squeãl squeak baaaa your emailThank you for your EmailSanta Letter!! squeak moo woof from Utah, United States! Meow purr roar rîbbit woof baaaa. It's always wonderful to get an email from you, Daisy! Öink baaa meow hiss roar squeãl!! So Daisy, have you been a good girl this year? (Of course, you won't mind if Santa and I do a little checking, will you? woof chirp? baaaa! neiiiiiighhh).

Chirp, purr gurgle roar woof baaaa squeaky toy SNARF!!! Öink moo woof rawhide SNARF!! Squeak good dog squawk woof baaaa treat SNARF!! ARROOooooooo!! Purr blub tweet ribbit ¿¿warble??

Take good care of your owner Daisy and don't forget to listen for Santa and me Christmas Eve!! Squawk slither baaaa!! Just a reminder that the secret password this year will be Öink!! squeaks rîbbit SPLAT!! woof grrr chuuurrrrrp!! That way you'll know its us at your house so you can let May all your Christmas wishes come true! Santa in and not make any noises to wake up your owners!!

So thanks again for the email Daisy. Did you have a hard time typing with your paws? Keyboards weren't really designed for us critters were they?! Tikki-tikki squawk woof!! Of course, don't forget to get your owner to email Santa too so Santa knows what they want for Christmas. Otherwise, you might have to share that squeaky toy with them!! ARROOoooooo! ~sproing~ squeãl öink!!

Hope you and your owner have a very Merry Christmas!!
Rudolph says "Merry Christmas Daisy"!

P.S. Attached is a special copy of your email so you can print this all off and put it on your owner's fridge (or use it for litter box liner SNARF!!).


I can speak 'animal' too!  Snarf Woof Woof!


Utah
United States

Eeew!  Who licked the screen!!

Dear Santa Claus,

My name is Juli. I am a girl and I am already 28 years old!! I live in the great state of Utah. Of course, that's in the United States, but I'll bet you knew that!! This year I've been so good that I should be the angel on top of the tree!

Santa Claus, some things I might like for Christmas this year are:
- a book;
- Mamma Mia! on DVD; and,
- a million dollars.

Love, Juli


"Merry Christmas Juli!" from EmailSanta

write Christmas letter to Santa Claus, North Pole

Rudolph licked this stamp personally!  Of course, he made a mess of the screen! Silly Rudolph!

#1, Rudolph Way
North Pole, Canada
HO HO HO


Utah
United States

Tuesday, December 09, 2008


Dear Juli,

Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Utah! HO!! Ho!! ho!! Did you know there are lots of elves in Utah? I hear they like visiting Utah because there's a special girl by the name of Juli that lives there! (*wink*).

Heres a picture of Santa just for you Juli!Well tickle my whiskers, Juli! Are you fibbing to ol' Santa Claus?!? You can't possibly be 28 years old already! Why it seems like only yesterday that I was leaving presents for a certain little girl and here you are now, practically one of Santa's elves! (*grin*)

Sorry the presents the last little while probably haven't been quite as exciting as they were when you were a little girl but, well, you know how these things go (*wink*). Anyway, Santa's glad to see some of the 'older kids' (not to mention anyone in particular!) still take the time to write. I also hear you've been a REALLY REALLY good girl. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. a book; 2. Mamma Mia! on DVD and; 3. a million dollars. May all your Christmas wishes come true!I think that's wonderful that you are interested in books. I love them too! Of course, the only book I ever seem to have time for is my BIG, BIG book of who's been Naughty & Nice. HO!! Ho!! ho!! Aha! You'd like a little extra spending money I see! Well, the elves had to stop printing money for me to give away when a nice police officer reminded me that is illegal! Lucky for me the police officer is a good friend but I don't give away money anymore! (Well, okay, I have been known to give some away out of my own pocket but don't tell Mrs. Claus! *wink*)

Oh yes, before I forget Juli, the elves really want you to visit my new blog! It is called Santa Claus' Christmas Blog. My blog is all about Christmas, life at the North Pole, and me, Santa Claus ! You can even write messages to me and see what others have written. I can hardly wait to see what you write!

Well, I better go feed the reindeer and polish Rudolph's nose with nose wax. Have to make sure everything's ready for the big day! Take care Juli and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 16 more sleeps until Christmas!!

BFF (Best Friends Forever :),
Santa Claus

Thank you Juli for thinking of me!P.S. Ahh! That nice cola you sent me sure was refreshing! Its thirsty work getting ready for Christmas so "Thank You" Juli!

P.P.S. I've attached a special postmarked copy of your email below so you can print it off and show it to all your friends or put it on your fridge.



3 comments:

Shara said...

I so remember doing that with Daisy and Jack last year.

Marsha said...

How fun! I love it!

Bronda Bailey said...

I don't know. Santa seems so patronizing. What's with, "I love those things too!!!!" C'mon, Santa likes the Mama Mia DVD? Give me a break!