My little brother graduated from USU with his MBA yesterday. I took the day off to attend his hooding ceremony and commencement. It was fabulous! I am really proud of him (so now I get to brag about him...ready?). He has both worked full time and gone to school full time since he came home from his mission 4 years ago. Meanwhile, he has an amazing wife, the coolest little girl ever, and a baby boy on the way. They have a really nice house and a hilarious dog that makes it a home! He has a great management job that he loves in a company that treats him well, as well as some great promotion opportunities on the horizon. All in all he has much to be proud of and he deserves every last bit of it! What now you ask? He will start (okay, continue...he started this a couple years ago) researching doctorate programs. Yeah, my family collects degrees, it's a disease for which we are receiving treatment. :)
He has truly always been one to take the bull by the horn!
2 comments:
Yeah, Good job Dale! You'll have to tell him congrats from our little family here in AZ. That's cool you were able to go and support him. What a great sister you are!
That's awesome.. way to support him!! I hop e things are getting better......
All your schoolwork is out of the way.
I will see you on Tuesday! ONLY FOUR DAYS AFTER THAT!!!!!! Yipppeeee SKIPPPPPPYYYY!!!!
Wait!! I just thought about something........
I am so going to miss you my friend! Are you even going to be back after Christmas? I know you have told me... I am forgetful sometimes!
Post a Comment