Thursday, January 21, 2010

Product Review Moment

I often spend money on things and then regret it later. Here are some of the better purchases I have made (or have been given, since technically a couple of them were gifts).

1. Daisy - she's my little family!

2. My MacBook. Yes, I know, they are a bit more expensive than PC laptops...but you avoid a lot of problems with viruses and the freezing up issues that come with Microsoft. In fact, the only time I have had issues with my laptop is when I was using a Microsoft program (imagine that).

3. My Cocoa Latte machine - It is seriously cool! I'm diggin' the warm frothy hot chocolate I get from it each day to enjoy on my morning commute. :)
4. My purse - It's cute and functional...I've used it for an entire year, which if you know me is a big deal...I've never been much of a purse person.


5. Gilmore Girls seasons on DVD - endless hours of happiness and entertainment.

6. Scentsy burner/scents - LOVE THEM!

7. Chi - hands down the best hair straightener EVER!

8. My Jetta - such a fun car to drive. I also have less anxiety with all the warning lights. I also have to add to this same one that the new tires I bought a few weeks ago were a great purchase, it's made driving in the snow this week so much better!

9. My epilator - seriously...it's way better than shaving.

10. My iPhone - such a great purchase. How did I live without it?!?! Not to mention my iPods (I know, it's lame to have more than one but over the course of several years it happens. Plus one is waterproofed for swimming, best way to exercise I tell ya)...I seriously love Apple and their products, LOVE LOVE LOVE!

1 comments:

Taylor made said...

YA YA! Copper Boom! need i say more?