Monday, January 25, 2010

At least I'm normal??

So according to some British researchers, January 24th is the most depressing day of the year. Another study shows that the most depressing day of the year is the last Monday in January. Why, you ask?? Well, apparently it starts with the obvious fact that January is long, dark, and cold...which does tend to get depressing. Then there is the fact that most people have given up on their resolutions by now. It's several weeks after Christmas and the warm fuzzies have worn off. Then there are the credit card bills that come rolling in reflecting the holiday purchases (or in my case, just a LONG time since my last pay check since I get paid early in December).

Now, I'm a pretty optimistic person...and I actually love January...but I'm not going to lie, I am SO READY for it to be over! I'm excited for February and all the fun it brings (Groundhogs Day, Chinese New Year, and of course...VALENTINE'S!!!). I was fine until...well, yesterday and today, at which point I became super grouchy for no good reason. But on the bright side...I just found out I'm normal...I think. :)

4 comments:

Adam and Cassie said...

I'm normal too!!!

Colleen said...

At least you know why you are grumpy and you have an excuse. Go easy on those cuties!

Brian and Michelle said...

I think January is the longest month of the year! We need a January holiday!

Mecqae said...

I am getting sick of not seeing the sun!