One thing I've learned in life is that when your friends or family say "hey do you wanna ____?", and you have the kind of friends and family that don't fill in the blank with something inappropriate, that the right answer is "yes!". I have seldom regretted saying yes, but I often regret a "no" when I miss out on a cool opportunity or experience. But again, this is because I have chosen my friends wisely and was blessed with an amazing family. :)
Anyway... "Do you want to go swimming and cliff jumping at Porcupine Friday?" turned into this...

And this...
Beautiful isn't it??
Josh and Sarah
Adam and Cassie
The cliff (which was full of people when I was swimming and therefore camera-less, but empty like this when I finally had my camera...go figure).
I LOVE summer! I LOVE water! I also love living in such a recreational area!
Thanks friends, I had a blast!

0 comments:
Post a Comment