Our theme for Girl's Camp this year was "Got Courage?" It was an incredible camp (as always). We camped at Beaver Mountain and it was
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.
Not the best photo, thanks to the shadows of those taking the photo...but what can you do? It has us all in it, so I'm not complaining.
We spent an afternoon at Bear Lake...which was AWESOME. I love that place!
Each Tent had to come up with a skit and a poster. This was the leaders' tent poster.
One of the best parts of camp for me was spending time with some of the most incredible people I know. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity my calling in the YW Presidency gives me to associate with people who are a strength to me. It was also nice to spend time with Shanne since she used to be my YW leader. It was fun to see all the things she does for the girls and how much she cares about them and wants them to succeed and be happy because it made me realize that she did that for me too. I hope she knows (as well as all the other people who worked so hard to help me) that it really did make all the difference in my life.
One thing that I've always loved about camp is getting away from everything and immersing myself in the spirit for a few days. I don't know what it is, but that doesn't happen when I go camping otherwise. Maybe a little...but it's not the same. It always reminds me of who I really am and what I really want.

1 comments:
Looks like fun, Chew! I'm in our YW Pres. too! What counselor are ya? "Got Courage?" is a way cute idea!
Post a Comment