My niece was baptized on Saturday. I am so proud of her! She's such an amazing example to me of the kind of person I ought to be. She's truly the most thoughtful person I know. Not to mention the fact that she's beautiful!

The Saturday before, my mom and I took
her shopping and to lunch. My mom wanted to get her a CTR ring for her baptism. We had lunch at Wendy's (her pick, that's why I love kids, they are so cool), went to the mall, and finished up with a trip to Barnes and Noble (I love that my nieces and nephews love to read, makes my teacher heart oh so happy).

1 comments:
One day I'm going to have to take my kids to eat at more interesting places, so they don't embarrass me by picking Wendy's when given the choice of any place they would like to go. Sheesh. She is beautiful, though! ;-)
Post a Comment