
Well, Amy rented the super long version of Pride and Prejudice last week and we watched it. It was really fun! We did think that the casting was a bit off since truly it wasn't the most attractive group of people we've ever seen, but the script was great. Thanks Amy!!
I'm not gonna lie, there's a few things on my list that are not going to get done before my birthday (being as it's on Sunday and all). Truly, I'd feel bad except that I did learn a lot and have some great experiences from this list. I went skinny dipping, on a cruise (to Mexico, mind you) and sang karaoke in public. I also discovered that I'm a terrible golfer. So really, I feel like I owe this list nothing...it's been a good year. Not to mention the fact that this year brought new things that were way cooler than the stuff I didn't do on my list anyway. :)
Now I'm formulating next years list. This is one of my favorite traditions I have!

0 comments:
Post a Comment