Saturday, February 13, 2010

Poor Daisy

I noticed Daisy had some weird bumps on her back so I took her to the vet yesterday. It turns out she has a bacterial skin infection. ☹ She has to take antibiotics for a few weeks as well as have 3 baths a week with a prescription shampoo. That's like torture for her. She's pretty good about baths but I know she HATES them. It makes sense to me...I'd hate it if someone was trying to shampoo my FACE! The worst part is that the shampoo has to sit for 5 minutes. How is one supposed to keep a dog from shaking (like they do when they're wet, ya know) for 5 minutes?!?!?!?! And she gets all cold. Poor puppy. Oh well, hopefully we can get it cleaned up pretty quick and she'll be as good as new.

I love that little puppy! ♡

0 comments: